Oh How Times Flies so Fast...

Hi Baby,
How are you doing?
Are you save and warm?
Yesterday Mami & Abah had a chit chat
How times flies so fast..
We've remembered the first time when we saw the double stripe on the test pack
How my heart was pounded so fast
We cannot believe that finaly
You came to our live
Our miracle bundle of joy
First time we saw you, my tinny little spot
We knew that we'll love you forever
You make our life so complete
Now you have grown
6 months have pass
3 months to go
Oh how times flies so fast...
I enjoying each time you move around
I feel my heart singing when you do it
I love the feeling and I love to see my tummy getting bigger and bigger
But we also cannot wait to meet and see you
Mami & Abah love you baby
Even thought we cannot seeing you now
You will become such a beautiful baby
Hope you'll be happy having us as your parent :) 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. ikutan Bahagia .... atuh!
    kamu Pasti belum tahu ? kebahagiaan yang akan Kamu dapatkan nanti, setelah mendengar bayinya menangis..??? sangat jauh lebih besar dari apa yang kamu ceritakan di atas
    Karna pada saat itulah Kamu akan mengetahui arti dan makna adanya surga di telapak kakimu ..!
    dan ketika kamu lihat bening matanya... mampu melenyapkan rasa sakit dan penderitaan mu selama 9 bulan yang lalu...

    Pokoknya Seneeeeng buangget...

    Tapi AWAS..!!! jangan kamu berikan dulu kepada suamimu ( Kecuali kalo udah lebih dari 40 hari) Syurga yang ada diantara kedua kakimu...!!! OKE??

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top